Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician to work at their centre in the Portsmouth area.
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of an auto centre that offers bundles of future opportunity and they look to promote internally.Requirements for the role:
You will need to have a flexible approach as there may be some diagnostic work needed when servicing is quiet.
As a Vehicle Technician some of your responsibilities will be:
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.
• Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
• Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
• Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles
• Servicing of vehicles
If this role is something that you are well suited to or you are looking for something similar within the Automotive industry, then please contact or email your CV to; (Text Friendly and available out of hours)