Project Manager - Renewable Energy
Newton Abbot, South Devon
£35,000 + Company Van + Holiday + Pension + Phone
Excellent opportunity for a mechanical engineer who is experienced in plumbing to join a company who are striving to become a market specialist in renewable heating systems.
This family owned company specialise in air conditioning and heating systems, taking pride in their customer-focused approach, ensuring their service meets MCS standards.
In this role you will be involved from start to finish in the installation projects, dealing with the overall organisation as well as technical duties such as snagging and maintaining positive client relationships along the way.
The ideal candidate is an individual with experience in project management, ideally in heatpumps or air conditioning, though the transferable skills from domestic heating are also highly valued.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop a rewarding career in the fastest growing market there is, in a company that truly values its employees.
* Arranging site visits and material supplies
* Ensuring that systems are properly commissioned and signed off
* Dealing with a variety of tech: heat pumps and solar thermal
* Maintaining positive relationships
* Commitment to learning and development
* Experience in project management
* NVQ Level 3 in plumbing
* Heat pumps, HVAC, or domestic heating experience
* Understanding of heat pump systems
* Experience of working as or alongside plumbers and electricians
* Ideally MCS accredited
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply