Are you an experienced marketer looking for a unique challenge? Do you want to work for a market-leading company whilst giving all profits back to the community?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to take the lead in building and implementing the marketing strategy for our highly reputable brand, The Compliance People.
This is a brand new role for a well-respected brand with a long and illustrious client list. Are you a marketing generalist with broad practical experience in areas such as lead generation, content management, brand building, PPC and digital marketing? We want to hear from you.
Working for The Compliance People is unlike working for any other SaaS or consultancy service. Through our social enterprise model, we deliver professional environment, health & safety and quality compliance services in a competitive market. However, instead of our profits going to shareholders, they're gift-aided into our charity, Newground Together, to support environmental, social and community projects.The role
The primary activities of the role are to:
- Drive lead generation through developing, implementing and managing the branding and marketing plan for The Compliance People.
- Build B2B referrals and partnerships. Implement digital marketing campaigns and strategies, including PPC and social media.
- Drive content creation and performance.
- Meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of each campaign, communicate results and plan for improvement.
- Check lead quality and sales follow-up to develop the process of high-quality lead generation.
What you get in return
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate subject or equivalent professional marketing qualification.
- Significant and evidenced experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable project management/campaign management experience, ideally with B2B channels.
- A proven track record and specialist knowledge in referral and/or brand marketing.
- Experience of leveraging SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, third party referrers, LinkedIn and Twitter to achieve commercial goals.
- Experience producing content for digital formats (banners, emails, social, brochures etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong mix of analytical, commercial and communication skills
- A clear understanding of social media platforms and their ever-changing algorithms.
Our highly experienced multi-disciplinary team will support you as you develop and grow in your role. We also provide structured training and career development opportunities.
We pride ourselves on having a family-friendly, flexible working environment. We recognise that work is one part of our lives and making time for the other things is essential - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of other benefits to support work/life balance, including:
About The Compliance People
- A 37 hour flexible working week
- 27 days annual leave (with an additional 1 day per year up to 5 days) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with up to 10% employer contribution
- Paid professional membership subscriptions
- Health cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee benefits scheme
The Compliance People is a highly regarded environment, health & safety and quality consultancy business with over 25 years' experience. Our premier product is the Legislation Update Service (LUS), an innovative online system providing organisations in the UK and Republic of Ireland with bespoke legal registers for environment, health & safety. The team is made up of legal compliance and management systems specialists, together with dedicated sales and product development functions. We are committed to delivering professional, high-quality services in an honest and approachable way.
We are proud to be part of Newground CIC, an award-winning not-for-profit social enterprise. All profits are gift-aided to our charity, Newground Together, to support environmental and community projects across the North of England. Please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role. CV's sent without a covering letter will not be considered.