INDUSTRIAL DOOR & ROLLER SHUTTER ENGINEER - HOURLY RATE UP TO £15.00 PER HOUR + OVERTIME!
Our client have over 40 years combined experience in the Industrial Door, Roller Shutter and Automatic Door Engineering Industry. They are looking for an experienced Industrial Door Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Hourly rate up to £15.00 per hour + Lots of overtime available to boost your earnings.
iPad, Mobile phone & brand new company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday with weekend overtime available. Overtime is paid at 1.5x in the week and on Saturdays and 2x on Sundays.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
There is no call out rota required in this role. You might take the odd call if it's local to you, but you will not be required to take part in a rota as there are very few call outs across the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working as the senior engineer within a two-man team, you will be responsible for the full installation, repair, service and maintenance of Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters, Automatic Doors, Sectional Doors, Automated Gates, Steel Doors, Fire Doors and Garage Doors.
* Georgraphically, you will cover from Birmingham down to Portsmouth however most of the work will be located in and around the London and Home Counties area.
* As well as plenty of installation work, the role will entail some fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults.
* You will have an Engineer's Mate working alongside you to help you with the demands of the workload.
* This role focuses mainly on Installation work, therefore you must be a competnent and experienced installer who can also service, repair and maintain systems when required.
* Training on Automatic Doors and Gates can be provided, along with attaining qualifications such as ADSA & DHF, however you will require extensive knowledge of the industrial door and shutter industry.
* At least 3 years experience working with Industrial Doors, Sectional Doors, High-speed Doors, Fire Doors, Garage Doors & Roller Shutters and preferably knowledge of Automatic Doors and Automatic Gates.
* DHF Diploma / Gate Safe would be preferable but not essential.
* A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background is essential.
* Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
* CSCS, IPAF & PASMA Certified would be preferable but not essential as these can be attained by the employer.
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
* ADSA/ ADIA EN16005 preferable but not essential.
* You will live in or around the M25 and Home Counties areas and be happy to travel.
* You will be happy to work as part of a small team, being an integral part of the business and enabling the growth of the firm over the coming years.
* You will be a self-starter, someone who can work independnatly as well as within a two-man team and be able to provide guidance to the engineer's mate working alongside you.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful