An exciting opportunity for a short term public sector contract.
Your new company
My Client based in North Bristol are a well known Public Sector organisation that are currently looking for some interim Communications support until 31st March 2021.
Your new role
* Providing efficient and proactive operational Information and Communications support within Services
* Working closely with colleagues across Services to support the production of high quality internal guidance and communications, and with the Defra Communications team to help deliver key external messages
* Managing internal communications channels to ensure information is available to the right people at the right time
* Developing new ways of communicating and delivering our messages both internally and externally, whilst maintaining consistency in the guidance that we produce.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of working in a similar role with a variety of internal and external stakeholders will be the key to your success.
* Good knowledge of the communications landscape, and the role of digital communication in internal engagement.
* Demonstrable evidence of strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proven track record of delivering against competing priorities to meet deadlines.
* Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to influence others and lead by example.
What you'll get in return
* In return you will gain experience of working an exciting role for a great organisation whilst earning a competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.