Role: This role will be mainly client-based, developing teams and leading/supporting transformational work and change engagements as well as supporting business development responsibilities.
• Delivering Operational Transformation change projects, taking leadership roles in mixed client teams
• Contributing to our continued thought leadership to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed for the Asset Management clients
• It is likely that your work will be part of wider transformational programmes and hence exposure to other competencies (Technology, Regulatory etc.) is desirable
• Building relationships with key AWM clients
• Identifying client needs and proposing solutions to them
• Being part of the leadership team in the practice
• Maintaining a consistently high and leading-edge market profile.
• Operational Change & Transformation leadership experience with one or more of the following types of organisation in Asset Management: Traditional or Alternative Fund Manager, Fund Services Provider, Prime Broker or Custodian
• Consulting experience derived from a consulting or professional services firm
• Strong understanding of the role of all of the key players in the Asset Management value chain and across the lifecycle of a trade
• A good understanding of fund types (OEIC, UCITS, Hedge etc...), typically associated trading strategies and key differences
• Knowledge of the asset classes and products that funds typically invest in (Equities, FI, Derivatives Real Estate, etc.)
• Knowledge of the key trends and regulatory changes shaping the Fund Services industry
• Education to degree level
• Additional qualifications such as ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ MBA are highly valued but not essential