Inspiring Music Teacher with SEND experience needed in Coventry!
Are you a committed and dedicated Music Teacher with SEND experience? Do you want the opportunity to make a difference in students learning and development?
A Coventry based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Music Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students with SEND. The SEND school is looking for a Music Teacher with SEND experience who is able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans and prides themselves on inspiring each individual student.
The position is full time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. As a Music Teacher with SEND experience, you will have:
- QTS or NQT, specialising in Music
- 6 months minimum teaching experience
- 3 months minimum supporting/teaching children with SEND
- The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
To apply, please call Helen on or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.