Do you have experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant? Are you passionate about supporting Primary pupils in the classroom?
If so, we've got the perfect roles for you!
We are working with a cluster of Primary schools based in Warrington who are urgently seeking Level 2 and Level 3 Teaching Assistants to help support across both Key Stages.
As this is a flexible position it means you could be in a variety of Primary schools within one week but the expectations would remain the same; Provide exceptional support in the classroom.
* Working in a variety of Primary schools to help build your experience
* The option of a guaranteed pay scheme to provide financial support.
* Free onsite parking in most schools.
* Good transport links to the schools.
* A dedicated consultant to support you through your career with Randstad.
* Have experience supporting pupils in one to one sessions and in small group activities
* Have knowledge of the Primary curriculum to support the class teacher in the delivery of sessions when required
* A calming demeanour- To remain approachable and supportive to the pupils and the class Teacher
* Great behavioural management skills- To ensure minimal disruption in the learning and development of pupils
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
If you think you would be right for this role, please apply now with an up to date, child-based CV, and a member of the Primary Team will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to be considered for a role with Randstad, but this one is not quite right for you, please submit your details to us at