Data Analyst / Data Engineer - Legal Insurance background - Manchester / RemoteSummary
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst & Data Engineer to join a legal insurance organisation on an Asap basis! The role is remote for now (due to COVID-19) with flexible working available from the Manchester office from mid/end of the year. The role can be offered on a 6 - 12 months+ fixed term contract or permanent position, with an excellent benefits package!Skills & experience we are looking for:
Role & responsibilities:
- An experienced data analyst / engineer with a Legal and / or Insurance background (essential)
- Knowledge and experience with legal systems would be advantageous (e.g. VisualFiles and SOS Practise)
- Experience with ETL, SQL, Oracle
- MS stack, .net, PowerBI or similar tools
- Excellent communication & team player skills
- A motivated and self-driven individual - can work effectively on a remote basis with some travel to the Manchester office from Mid/end of the year.
- Analyzing data and using Power BI for reporting (or similar tools)
- Working with Oracle, ETL & SQL technologies
- Building and testing data related products and services
- Understanding the principles of data modelling and able to produce / update relevant data models
If you are keen on this opportunity and have the experience mentioned above, please apply ASAP and we can discuss the role in more detail. Referrals are welcome!