Teaching Personnel are anticipating a high demand for Teaching Assistants when the schools reopen in Febuary! In preparation, we are continuing to recruit high quality teaching assistants throughout the National Lockdown and will undertake virtual interviews on a daily basis.
Positions available will include:
- Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Flexible, Part Time
- Lunch time cover - (11:45 - 1:45)
- Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Full Time
- Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant - Flexible, Part Time
- Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant - Full Time
- 1:1 SEN Support Role - Part Time
- Learning Mentor - Full Time
- CACHE Level 2 (+) or equivalent
- Relevant experience in an educational setting
- Have a passion for education and a drive to offset the negative implications of lost time in education due to the COVID-19
Working with Teaching Personnel:
- Market leaders in education recruitment, with over 20 years' experience in the industry!
- Competitive daily rates (£60-80 per day), a generous pension scheme, and ongoing opportunities for professional development via our online portal, refer a friend scheme
- Successful candidates will be offered free child protection and prevent training
To find out more, contact Kate in the Sheffield Primary Team on . Alternatively, please submit a full CV via the link below!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.