System Administrator / Engineer
This is your chance to join the AWS eco-system and with 2 years guaranteed employment working with AWS! We are on the look our for experience System Administrators/Analysis with 3+ years commercial experience to cross train into the AWS eco-system with fully funded training, certifications and guaranteed working experience putting your knowledge into practise.So what is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the worlds most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully featured services from data centres globally. Millions of customers including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises and leading government agencies are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile and innovate faster.Who are Revolent?
Revolent specialises in creating talent that can thrive within niche technology markets. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent like you for these ecosystems, fuelling the market with the next generation of certified professionals. When you join Revolent, you're not just learning something new; you're becoming part of an elite group known as 'Revols'. You're on the lucrative pathway to becoming one of the world's most sought-after professionals, benefitting from all the rewards that come with it. Your success is our success!
What will I be doing?
- World's leading AWS careers programme
- Impressive client list across multiple sectors
- Training hubs in UK, US and Australia
- Ability to place talent globally
We'll support you towards becoming AWS certified, increasing your earning potential once you enter the job market. We'll ensure you have enough experience to make you a desirable and lucrative option to hiring managers around the world.
Our history of working with AWS enables us to place you with both AWS partners and customers, who can give you the experience you need to further increase your range of knowledge. Revolent's Learning and Development team will create a plan tailored to your requirements, meaning you get the support you need to enjoy the career that you want.
Your responsibilities will vary from project to project depending on client demand. You will gain experience in and not limited to:
- Designing of Architecture
- Pipeline Automation
- General AWS Support
- 3+ years commercial experience as a System Administrator/Engineer using Linux (Redhat/CentOS)
- Geographically flexible
- Great communication skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Exposure to any of the following would be advantageous; Terraform, Cloud Formation, Docker or Kubernetes
- Exposure to Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud Etc)
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k - £35k p/a (for the 1st year)What's in it for you?
- 2 years guaranteed employment upon completion of the training course
- Minimum 10 week placement with Rebura (upon completion of training)
- Comprehensive and fully funded AWS training, delivered by expert trainers
- Practical experience using AWS in a commercial environment
- FundedAWS Cloud Practitioner andAWS Solutions Architect Associate
- + further funded certifications
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey
If you are looking to begin your career please contact James Neilson on or Revolent Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution everyone makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom.