A successful manufacturing business based near Chepstow are recruiting for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The company is a leading, technical manufacturer of "high end" products for use in both commercial and private capacity. Working closely with suppliers and customers, the company ensure they take new ideas on board and deliver products that are technically proficient but also cutting edge.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for develop existing and manage new products, with new products having a "concept to completion" approach.
Product Marketing Manager duties
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research with customers /market to provide insight that will support the business goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, regulations and standards to identify new products and service opportunities to feed the continual product pipeline programme.
- Implement new product launches to both internal and external customers using the company stage gate process in partnership with all departments.
- Work in partnership with the Technical team to deliver the agreed product pipeline programme on time to market.
- Provide effective sales support for all new product launches from training to sales aids.
- Provide the Marketing Manager with clear briefings to develop and implement an effective marketing plan.
- Using effective analytic skills manage, monitor and analyse existing products for productivity, sales and profitability and ROI.
- Manage a product portfolio product from cradle to grave ensuring effective profitability, ROI to replacement.
- Manage customer product quality and grievances in conjunction with technical, production and quality teams.
Product Marketing Manager person specification
- Experience with dealing with Technical products or having a technical mindset.
- Exposure to launching products on time and in budget.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to build rapport and relationships with a wide range of colleagues and customers.
This Product Marketing Manager role represents a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and high performing company.
At time of writing (January 2021) the successful candidate will work from home with a return to the office as soon as possible. The office is situated on a junction of the M4 with easy access from Bristol, Newport and surrounding areas.
As well as the salary there is a company pension, 22 days annual leave, free parking and an employee benefits scheme.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.