Our Client, based in Wroxham, is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join their team on a Temp ongoing basis,
You will need to be familiar with running and processing large monthly payrolls for both salaried and hourly paid employees. This would ideally suit someone who has the ability and willingness to lead and upskill other employees in the future.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all employees' details and hours are collated and processed onto the relevant computer system within agreed deadlines ready for payment. (750 employees)
- Collate weekly hours in an accurate manner for the monthly payroll. (13 payrolls yearly)
- Accurately record and manage the holiday system and advise employees of their accrued amounts as requested.
- Report weekly pay and charge figures to the Accounts team.
- Liaise with employees with regards to queries relating to NI, Tax or hours issues.
- Calculate NI, pension contributions, tax and furlough payments as/if required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience running a large payroll.
- Previous experience working within an accounts or finance environment.
- An understanding of multiple payroll systems.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Pay, Benefits and hours / shifts:
- 39 Hours per Week- Mon-Friday 8-30am- 5.30pm- (1 hour's lunch with 2x 15 min breaks)
- Free Parking
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.