An established and modern Accountancy Practice are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their friendly and established team. This is an autonomous role and would suit confident Accountant who craves additional management responsibilities.
Candidacy will be considered from ACA/ACCA exam qualified Accountants and Qualified By Experience. Study support will be considered for part qualified Accountants.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a client portfolio incorporating both corporate and individual clients. To be considered for this opportunity you do need to have worked within an Accountancy Practice previously.
Senior Accountant duties:
- Accounts preparation of limited companies and unincorporated businesses'.
- Tax returns for corporate and personal clientele.
- VAT returns.
- Liaising with clients face to face, via email and telephone and assisting with their accounting queries.
- Liaising with internal colleagues regarding more complex Tax queries.
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Providing a superior service at all times.
- Working with Cloud based Accountancy packages.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 37 hours per week, a reduced working week maybe considered as long as five days per week are worked. Flexibility to work from home one day a week is also an option.
If this role is not quite right for you but would like to refer a suitable candidate, be sure to make the most of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment is acting as an Accountancy Practice Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.