Horizon Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic French Teacher to work part time across KS2, in a ofsted rated GOOD primary who were also rated outstanding' in Early Years. This is a well-respected Primary school is based in Merton. The ideal candidate would be free to start as soon as schools re-open.
Horizon Teachers are working closely with this school to ensure that their needs are met whilst guaranteeing we are operating in line with the new government guidelines; we are arranging video consultations for your convenience and safety to ensure we can find the best role for you.
This school aims to provide students the best start in life whilst focussing on developing student's confidence and enthusiasm for learning. The school is focused on teaching key skills and knowledge and are committed to providing a caring, happy, welcoming environment that meets the needs of each child.
You would be expected to plan and teach the children building up their skills in line with the French national curriculum in both verbal and written. The class teacher would be in the room to support. Lessons are 45 mins each in which you will teach Year 3 - Year 6 throughout the day.
How Horizon Teachers Can Help You:
• You choose how you are paid (Directly by Horizon or through a payroll company you are already with).
• Free Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training for school support staff
• We have been building strong relationships with schools for over 12 years
• We are education specialists, many of the team are ex teachers themselves
• We are passionate about Enhancing Children's Education. See our Google reviews 4.7 stars to read what our schools, teachers and teaching support staff say about working with us
I find the overall quality outstanding and the personnel relationships supportive. I trust the team immensely and know that they always have the best for me and my career. - 5-star Google review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.