An outstanding opportunity exists within a top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants in Liverpool who are looking for an experienced Accountant who is at least part qualified AAT.
- Planning and carrying out onsite audits
- Prepare accounts when not on audit across a wide range of clients
- Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
- Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance, and business advice
- AAT qualified or working towards qualification
- A background working in practice, planning & carrying out audits
- Experience of preparing accounts
- Determination, self-motivation, and the drive to succeed
- Excellent team-working, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises
If you are interested in the role, please apply below ASAP. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.