We are working with a number of excellent and supportive primary schools across Bradford, West Yorkshire to find highly experienced and inspirational Primary Teachers in the Bradford region.
This particular primary school in the BD5 area are looking for a teacher for their Key Stage 2, Year 4 class. This is a long-term contract and the school are looking for the candidate to start in April 2021 and remain in the role for the rest of the academic year.
The role will pay between £110 to £169 depending on experience and performance.
The right Primary Teacher will:
* Have strong leadership skills and a great understanding of the curriculum.
* Have a true passion for working with young children and have the desire to make a real difference and to achieve above national expectations.
* Inspire, challenge and motivate pupils.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Be enthusiastic, fun and patient.
* By being creative and keeping the class engaged, have excellent behavioural management skills.
You will be provided with a fantastic working environment and an extensive support network, where the right Primary Teacher will be given opportunities to team teach and utilise proficient teaching assistants. Assessment for Learning is essential to the children meeting national standards, so effective techniques will be required.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.