Financial Services Administrator - Horsham - up to £25,000 excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are currently working with a highly regarded Financial Services company who are going through a period of growth within the business and are actively seeking experienced individuals to join their team.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Support all areas of Operations Administration.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Understanding and completing multiple processes across operations administration
• Contribute and feedback in team meetings
• Cross-trained for multiple functions/Administration processes to support multiple areas of the
• Gain and maintain a good understanding of Platforms within the Financial Services market
• Follow procedures and instructions in order to ensure good client outcomes
• Source answers and think logically to find solutions
• Review data to ensure accuracy
• Picking up exceptions and make corrections where applicable to ensure timely and accurate
completion of activity.
• 5 GCSE's including maths and English language
• 2 A Levels or equivalent
• Willing to learn
• Accurate with good attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Financial Services industry experience
• Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Self-starter, willing to learn
• Ability to prioritise work
• Confidence to ask questions and suggest process improvements
• Embraces change positively
• Able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
Office hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Please apply to the role by submitting you're most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.