Role: Senior Infrastructure EngineerLocation: LondonSalary: Circa £80,000 + Excellent Benefits and Paid for training/certificationsURGENT REQUIREMENT **INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT**
A market-leading Managed Service Provider in London is currently searching for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for leading Azure / Cloud-based projects alongside Networking responsibilities. To be suitable for this role you must have extensive experience with both Azure and Networking.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual with a proven record of designing and delivering cloud IT Solutions to a range of different customers.
This is a very exciting time to be joining an organisation that have huge plans in the IT Sector. You will be working remotely initially.Key Technical Skills and Experience:
- Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Import/Export, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server, SharePoint on Azure
- Extensive experience with Office 365 migrations including Exchange Online
- OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- Extensive experience delivering Microsoft Azure migrations (IaaS solutions.)
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019
- Active Directory implementation and migration of related services (DHCP, DNS)
- Hyper-V, VMware implementation
- Backup technologies (Veeam)
- Router/firewall deployment (WatchGuard & SonicWall)
- Networking configuration (VLAN's etc)
Does this sound like the right fit for you and your experience? If so, please don't hesitate to apply - you will be considered as soon as you do!If you are interested in this position, then please apply ASAP and we will be in touch with further details. My client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible so do not hesitate to send across your CV and please call me on .Cloud Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Project Engineer, MSP, IT Solutions, Design, Azure
- Azure Networking (VNETs, NSG, route table, Virtual network gateway, peering)
- Cisco ASA firewalls
- SonicWALL NSa firewalls
- Cisco Meraki firewall, switch, and access points
- Remote access VPN e.g., using AnyConnect, NetExtender
- Security technologies
- Network design including but not limited to spanning tree, port security, stacking
- Firewall ACLs
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.