We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Following a new contract partnership with a national care group, we're seekingSupport Workers to care for our service users living in Andover, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be responsible for aiding service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other service required. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more. The advantages
- An hourly rate of up to £13.72, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our Flexi Pay feature. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app. Minimum requirements
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory. Apply today and you can start within a week!