We are looking for a mechanically biased Reliability Engineer to enhance the existing engineering team. Working as a key team member all candidates must be qualified to a minimum HNC (D) level in Mechanical Engineering. Additionally, we are looking to recruit a time served candidate with some mechanical reliability experience; however, this is not essential.Client Details
Continuous Improvement focused Description
You will be responsible for ensuring the reliability of our manufacturing processes by stabilising the performance of physical assets, defining and setting standards for the management and care of the assets and installations whilst ensuring optimum levels of availability. The role requires a focus on the short to medium term in order to move the performance of the plant to one that is proactive, while supporting the day-to-day plant activities to ensure the processes are reliable.
- Support the Site Engineers to deliver the maintenance plan
- Ensure correct use and feedback through the SAP to create history and working knowledge of the process.
- Enact and develop the Reliability Plan
- Preventative maintenance improvement
- Develop the organisation to a greater proactive and forward focused state. Utilising tools such as RCA, Pareto, FMEA etc..
- Develop and use key metrics to measure the reliability performance of the assets.
- Support and deliver CAPEX and OPEX projects.
In order to be successful in your application, you will ideally have the following:
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven track record as a Mechanical Reliability Engineer in a Manufacturing or Processing environment
£30,000 - £35,000*
*depending on experience