- Taking a lead role in the origination of real estate transactions, specifically value-add and opportunistic
- Preparation of proposals and presentations, including written and oral presentations of proposed transactions to investment committees / board members
- Take a lead role in leasing with clients
- Carefully considering the risks of credit-backed investments
- Undertaking investment analysis
- Ongoing monitoring and involvement in asset management
- Market research and analysis and the further production of market reports
- Real estate finance experience within a fund, investment/commercial bank, or debt advisory firm with focus on the European market.
- Possess a breadth of lending and origination experience, having worked on complex real estate transactions
- Excellent business development skills
- Excellent credit skills and the ability to filter deals against an established risk framework
- Good knowledge of real estate fundamentals
- Highly numerate, with excellent proficiency in Excel and modelling skills
- Excellent team player
- Fluency in both English and German
Please apply directly to this advert if you would like to be learn more about this market-leading position, and an experienced member of Selby Jenning's investment team will each out to discuss this mandate.