White Label are working with an Engineering company in Chesterfield who are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer. The role has come about due to an internal promotion and they are looking to back fill a role. The company are going through an exciting period of growth with year on year growth estimated for the next few years. They have been busy throughout Covid and have a really low staff turnover and high retention rate due to the personal and friendly culture of the business.
The company specialise in bespoke machinery and as such you will be working on bespoke machinery designs to match client's specifications and you will be working closely with the other engineers to ensure projects run on time and to specification.
Day to day:
* Producing circuit and layout drawings for the production department.
* Interpreting customer requirements to produce drawings that match the technical specifications.
* Producing necessary design reports and documentation including technical files for compliance purposes.
* Ensuring drawings comply with regulations UK/ CA/ CE / UL
* Working on bespoke projects.
* You must have experience as an electrical design engineer ideally within a machinery setting
* AutoCAD or Eplan experience.
* Experience with Machinery will be advantageous.
* Electrically biased.
* PLC experience would be advantageous.
My client is offering a salary of 30-40K DOE.
28 days holiday
Bonus (discretion of company and based on profits)
Government run Pension
Working hours 7.30 - 4.00 Monday - Thursday
7.30 - 12.30 Friday
My client is keen to get someone started asap, most likely being in the New year. He can interview this side of Xmas if candidates are available.
Please send me your most up to date CV to be considered