Senior DevOps Engineer - Python, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Github, Jira, GoRemote Interviews : Remote Working Available
We are currently working with one of the most exciting Security focused software companies in London, who are looking to scale their first of its kind security platform which has built using various Data Science and Machine Learning techniques, and who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
They are looking for someone that is passionate about technology, who can identify the best tooling for the job and help implement the latest technologies. Current technologies include Node.js, C#, Python, Postgres, MongoDB, Spark, and a cloud stack of AWS, Docker on ECS, Kubernetes, Ansible and Terraform.Required Experience:
- A background of 5+ years of DevOps / Platform Engineering
- A passion for building scalable and robust systems
- Strong experience of managing Cloud Services, preferably AWS
- Containerisation with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Infrastructure-as-Code and Automation advocate (Ansible, Puppet & Terraform)
- Good understanding of Linux systems
- Solid understanding of the principles of highly available systems
Based in Central London, you will be working in a relaxed and friendly environment where you utilise your DevOps skillset, whilst striving to learn and develop new skills. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £90K) plus excellent benefits packages included company shares and flexible working.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91625352