Harvey Nash are now inviting candidates to apply for the role of Integration Developer for a six-month contract, outside of IR35, daily rate of £400 - £420 a day. This role is remote based, with a view to return to the office (full time) once restrictions are lifted (our clients offices are located on the west coast of Scotland, commutable from Glasgow).
**Candidates applying must have strong integration experience in an Azure environment in recent assignments**
Our client is now recruiting for two Integration Developers to work on the successful introduction of a new reservations systems. A business critical, complex programme where the primary responsibility will be the technical development of the integrations required for the implementation of the new ticketing & reservations system - including legacy business systems, applications, website /mobile app and other services.
The role will report to the Integration Lead. The role will work closely with the principle supplier and with our clients internal testing team From a technology stack perspective should be skilled in :
* Microsoft Azure Data and Integration Components:
* Azure Service Bus
* Azure Function REST Microservices (NodeJS/C#)
* Azure API Manager
* Azure Logic Apps Other
* Significant experience working as a developer in data and applications integration
* Significant experience of the Microsoft Azure Data and Integration technology stack
* Experience working on the delivery of system integration as part of a major business change project
* Experience authoring detailed system designs and interface specifications
* Experience working with third party software solution providers and integrating with legacy business systems, applications and data warehouses
* Experience working in collaboration with testing teams and providing support for defect triage and fixing
If you feel you have the right background and experience for this requirement, please submit your updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91627106