Backend Engineer London / Remote to £80k
Backend Engineer (Node.js Kubernetes MongoDB) *Remote Working UK*. Trailblazing FinTech is seeking an accomplished Backend Engineer to join them in a high-visibility, high-impact role.
You could work on cutting edge systems and have a strong work / life balance including the option for fully remote working.
The organisation helps its clients stay leagues ahead of their competitors in a fast-moving, decentralised finance market. Their cutting-edge software allows them to trade at unprecedented speeds with deep aggregated liquidity.
As a Backend Engineer you'll act as a key technical pivot; contributing to mission-critical technical decisions, taking ownership of components and helping to advance and build the next generation Cryptocurrency platform.
As a Backend Engineer, you'll be helping to construct and operate a block-chain enabled financial infrastructure. You'll primarily focus on backend development with up-to-the-minute technologies like Node.js, MongoDB and Kubernetes in a Google Cloud environment, with a key focus on scalability.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a fully remote interview ad onboarding process as well as full time work from home anywhere in the UK. There are four, fully funded company meetups per year in various locations globally, and an $850 tech budget per year.*
- You have strong Node.js development experience
- You have experience with MongoDB
- You have Kubernetes containerisation experience
- You have good working knowledge of Google Cloud (will consider other cloud deployment)
- You have knowledge of microservices architecture
- You're comfortable with high-availability concepts
- You're a confident, self-assured communicator able to construct robust working relationships at any level of business
As a Backend Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in Backend Engineer (Node.js MongoDB Kubernetes) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4448 for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91624311