Nursing Home Manager Hertfordshire - £60K
Position: Registered Manager Nursing Home (RGN/RMN)
Location: Knebworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £60K
Fiona at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider with an excellent reputation in Hertfordshire, who are currently looking for an experienced nurse qualified manager to oversee the daily workings of this luxury service. The service has an excellent CQC report and is the perfect size to get to know all staff and residents in the home!
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Fantastic Salary of up to £65K
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Small and supportive provider
• Continual support and training
• Flexible Working
My client is looking for someone who can truly hit the ground running - this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced manager to join the team at a first class nursing home located near Knebworth. If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This beautiful home has a passionate staff team and the company not only pride themselves on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager will include:
• Marketing the home and ensuring occupancy
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensuring CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
To be eligible for this fantastic Nursing Home Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Has a strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Proven registered manager experience
• Has a true passion for care and takes a hands on' approach
• Nurse Qualified with active Pin (RGN/RMN)
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed) to be considered