RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse- Worthing area upto £20 p/h DOE
DAYS OR NIGHTS AVAILABLE FULL OR PART TIME
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for Staff Nurses to join a friendly, enthusiastic team at an fantastic, luxury elderly home in West Sussex paying a fantastic hourly rate of pay with a multitude of other benefits on offer from this family run care company.
They make sure all members of staff are fully trained and supported, and provide the service users with a range of activities and facilities to encourage their well-being.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience with elderly/dementia care
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
Don't delay, apply today by giving me a call on (phone number removed) and ask for Hayley or send your CV to (url removed)