Belmont Recruitment are currently working alongside a Local Authority in South Yorkshire to recruit an experienced DoLS Best Interest Assessor to undertake the role of the Authorised Signatory for a period of approximately 3 months.
The successful candidate will receive an hourly rate of up to £37 ltd.
Duties & Responsibilities will Include:
* Reviewing the reports of the Best Interests and Mental Health Assessors
* Scrutinising reports and checking for evidence that the six legal assessment criteria's are met
* Seeking clarification from assessors where evidence is lacking or unclear
* Checking details on Form 5 and completing evidence of scrutiny section, providing justification for the authorisation
* Advising DoLS office of any refusals and grounds for refusals
The ideal candidate will have experience of practising as a DoLS Assessor and have the ability to deal with adult protection and mental capacity issues.
Please apply ASAP if this position would be of interest