Schools Mutual Services work on behalf of the the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust who are seeking a Key Stage 1 teacher for one of their Durham schools when they re-open. The school would like to start seeing CV's of available teachers as soon as possible so they can effectively plan the re-opening of the school.
Working in an Ofsted 'Good' primary school, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, delivering and assessment of the class.
To be considered for a position within this school, you must:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 1
* Be able to effectively differentiate work
* Be able to give educational references and hold the right to work within the UK
* Hold a current update registered DBS or willing to undertake a DBS application
Schools Mutual Services are registered with APSCo who are the leading education safeguarding compliance body. Upon registration, a thorough interview procedure takes place where you are expected to give accurate information and explain any gaps of employment. For safeguarding procedures, we required your references to be satisfactory and for DBS purposes, any convictions declared.
About Schools Mutual Services:
We have been formed in 2020 and chaired by the CEO of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust. Unlike an agency, we are a not-for-profit partnered recruitment service for the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust and based out of our secondary partnered school, St Leonards Catholic School.
Schools Mutual Services additional offering:
As a valued education professional at Schools Mutual Services, you will receive:
* Industry leading rates of pay with direct contracts through the Trust
* Consistent permanent employment opportunities through our schools
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Health and Wellbeing package which is unrivalled and includes 24 hour access to a GP
* Direct employment to schools within the Education Trust
* Inclusive training by our schools to help with your professional development and keep you aligned with current curriculum guidelines
* Access to a HR consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Once an application has been received, a member of Schools Mutual Services will contact you to explain next steps before introducing you to our partnered schools