Maths Teachers Needed in Bristol and surrounding areas
Protocol Education are currently recruiting NQTs and experienced Maths teachers across a range of areas to help meet the demand for quality staff in the Bristol and surrounding areas when the schools are able to return. The schools are currently closed due to Covid 19 but will require help for education professionals to support the students upon their return.
The hours will be part time initially with the possibility to increase more hours.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of all pupils.
- Strong behaviour management skills and subject knowledge and be able to engage and motivate their students.
- Experience of working with SEN pupils would be advantageous
- A current DBS or the willingness to undertake one
- references covering the last 5 years
A huge benefit of joining Protocol Education is that we pay through our in house Payroll system which means you do not get hit with additional charges such as - employers national insurance, apprenticeship levy and umbrella company charges.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP - we would love to hear from you!
If you're already registered with Protocol and know of a fantastic Teacher you can earn yourself £250 for referring a friend! Please contact us for more details.
Please register your interest on our website at (url removed)