Protocol Education on working on behalf of a primary school in Colchester to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate key stage 2 teacher to work in a year 5 class in the new year.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly familiarise themselves with the year 5 pupils and be fully focussed on ensuring the best possible outcomes for them. This will involve working in close partnership with current staff and parents along with valuing and caring for each member of the school community.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across Bristol
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online (url removed), click register now and attach your CV