Who we're looking for
The Client Money, Asset (CASS) Regulations and Transfer Agency Oversight Support role covers oversight of the daily reconciliation process, the management of client money balances and other receipts deemed as Client Money.
Someone with extensive knowledge of the rules and regulations governing CASS Client Money and Assets and financial regulation. You will also require extensive knowledge of client money rules and regulations and an aptitude for data analysis.
Someone who can interact with an array of departments across Schroders and our outsource providers, using strong communication skills.
You will thrive in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on meeting tight deadlines. A strong interest in learning and harnessing technology will help you with your role in the organisation.About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.The base
You'll be based at our Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. It's home to our EMEA Operations and Technology Operations hub.
It has the same high standards and international reputation as our HQ in the City of London, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus (and no commute on the Tube) means life will feel a little different. What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Manage client money within CASS rules and regulations;
- Maintain CASS resolution pack and CASS policy documentation;
- Assist with CASS related audits;
- Where required facilitate 'management information' needs;
- Escalate potential problems before they become a risk;
- Meet the needs of our business partners and internal clients;
- To approve and update procedure manuals, service definitions and audit reports.
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues that arise;
- Provide specialist product knowledge; contribute to department initiatives and projects;
What you'll be like
- Extensive experience with client money and the rules and regulations governing it;
- Numerical skills and the ability to monitor and produce high quality MI and perform root cause analysis;
- Capability to develop and manage strong working relationships with global internal departments and external counterparties;
- Time management skills and ability to remain calm in a pressurised environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to changing needs and environment
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Effective in managing your own time with ability to prioritise tasks and delegate appropriately;
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- A strong team player able to develop and manage strong working relationships with global internal departments and external counterparties;
- Open to feedback, receptive to change, challenges status quo and continually looks out for team and self improvement opportunities;
- Dexterity to switch seamlessly between big picture thinking and detailed impact analyses when required
- Able to navigate the team through changes and maintain an innovative culture.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.