is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has at least two years of experience within the middle office/operations function of a bank and demonstrable knowledge around derivative products, who is keen to develop their career within a fast-paced and dynamic financial services environment. Description
- Take responsibility for third-party vendor management.
- Manage inventory and associated costs.
- Engage with key stakeholders to complete qualitative and quantitative reviews of third parties.
- Work with various teams across the firm to complete investor reports and information requests.
- Coordinate with the Fund Administrator.
- Assist with marketing registrations and regulatory filings.
- Analyse regulatory developments and their potential business impacts.
- Take on project management responsibilities.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button. Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.
- Degree educated, with an excellent academic record (2.1 or above from a leading university and strong A-Level results).
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the financial services industry (focused on operations/middle office, M&A, or a similarly analytical function).
- Previous experience working with derivative products.
- Previous experience working within a hedge fund, investment manager or tier one investment bank will be advantageous.
- Confident in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Confident liaising regularly with individuals across all levels of the business.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.