Our client is a rapidly growing investment management firm based in the heart of London.
Due to the continued growth and success of the business, they are now keen to hire an experienced corporate finance lawyer to join them working closely with the Head of Legal.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising the company on a broad range of loan agreements and documentation,
- Advising around the company's lending businesses including leasing, acquisition finance and receivables finance,
- Assisting the company with direct lending to start-ups and SME's.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales,
- 2 + years' PQE,
- Trained at a leading UK/International law firm or well-regarded in-house legal team,
- Experienced with banking and finance, specifically with regards to lending and leasing.
Please apply with your CV to Buchi.Osuji@jamesonlegal.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com