GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Worcester for an Electrical Fitter to join their expanding and successful business.
Our client is a lead provider of automation engineering services and solutions across a wide range of industries, including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food and beverage to name a few.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with experience as an Electrical Fitter and who has previous experience working with automation and test equipment.
It is essential you can demonstrate electrical installation experience. If you can demonstrate both mechanical and electrical installation experience, I would also be keen to hear from you.
Electrical Fitter main duties:
* Electrical panel building on a wide variety of plant equipment
* Machine wiring and commissioning from bespoke engineering drawings
* Installation, repair, maintenance and servicing of electrical equipment and fittings.
* Ensuring that the electrical equipment are in proper working condition
Electrical Fitter desired skills and experience
* Previous electrical panel build, machine wiring and assembly experience essential
* Electrical installation experience
* Fault finding skills
* Ability to read and interpret engineer drawing and Solid works
* Electrical engineer qualification or equivalent working experience
The working hours are Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and 12:30pm finish on Friday with possibility of overtime.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary of £26 -30K pending experience and electrical installation experience, a clean working environment and a varied workload, working on something different every day.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency