Problem & Incident Manager - permanent role in Warwickshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Incident and Problem Manager to join a growing team operating in a fast paced environment for an organisation with Global reach.
The successful candidate(s) will be working as an individual within a team to ensure that for all high priority incidents and problem tickets, service is swiftly restored and stabilised with risks and issues mitigated.
The role will ideally suit an experienced service desk analyst or team leader looking to take the next step, or an experienced Incident or Problem Manager looking to further develop their skills.
* ITIL Foundation qualification/knowledge, or equivalent
* Excellent working knowledge of service management processes (Incident, Problem and Change Management)
* Exceptional communicator, a sound influencer with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Good customer service skills, and able to proactively manage customer expectations.
* Strong time management and efficiency skills, organised and delivery focused good planning skills and process-driven
* Ability to work on own initiative rather than to a strict process
* Strong report writing and analytical skills
* A team player but with the ability to work on their own and under pressure
* Able to negotiate in difficult situations to reach a successful conclusion
* Ability to manage and resolve conflict and able to work effectively at all levels of the organisation
* Knowledge and experience of corporate service management toolsets to assess/ determine the business impact of incidents
* Ability to step up when needed and offer support even when outside normal hours if required
Please do not hesitate to apply