Starting as a Maternity Cover Contract 6-12 months = Sales Ledger experience essential
As a business we provide commercial cleaning, security and soft services across a wide range of sectors UK wide.
The business has significantly developed and expanded these services over the last few years by means of acquisition and organic growth and provides nationwide services.
We are currently seeking a Sales Ledger Administrator to join our team to cover maternity leave.
KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
To maintain an effective sales ledger in line with company procedures and administrative support to the finance department and other divisions as required. To undertake a varied range of duties, responding to priorities as determined by the Finance Manager and/or the Finance Director.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Maintenance of sales ledger, ensuring that all sales invoices are raised, processed, paid promptly and accurately.
* Ensure any charges are raised correctly.
* Help resolve credit control issues on any outstanding debts to the company.
* To maintain an up- to-date filing system.
* Assisting with any function within the Head Office administration functions and operational team as required.
* Completion and provision of reports as required.
* Ensuring the accuracy and relevance of the data imputed and stored, in order to provide efficient and timely information on request.
* Process various documents and electronic information, whilst maintaining confidentiality of information.
* Answer incoming telephone calls, ensuring that messages are correctly taken and communicated effectively.
* To provide support with ad-hoc projects.
* To communicate with the manager any administration areas that requires corrective action.
* Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally, in line with the company and departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* AAT qualified or studying CIMA/ACCA preferable
* Strong sales ledger and invoicing experience essential
* Intermediate Excel - experience with Pivot Tables and V Look Ups
* Experience on Templa or Access Accounts an advantage
* To work efficiently and in a professional manner, ensuring a professional image at all times.
* To follow guidance and direction given by the senior management team to ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
* Attend company training and meetings as and when required.
* Take responsibility for own personal development.
* Communicate with staff and line management on a regular basis