Alarm and Security Engineer - Essex
Our client are highly successful and are constantly expanding and growing. They are now on the lookout for experienced Multi Alarm and Security Engineer based around Essex to work with the majority of clients residing within London and the South East.
The role on offer is a multi-disciplined Alarm and Security Engineer
The job involves:
* Installation, Service and repair of Alarm and security systems to UK Industry Standard (Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarms etc)
* Proactive approach to compliance
* Attend reactive callouts
* Able to identify and resolve system faults
* Work well in a team
* Be part of an on call rota
* Able to make decisions and liaise with clients and customers frequently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role.
We expect you to have:
* Autonomous worker is required
* Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with all site trades and office-based professionals, up to and including director level.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
* Strong IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Minimum 2 years experience alarm / Engineering in intruder, cctv or Security
* Ideally Electrically qualified but not essential
* Knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and a plus Fire Alarms
* Full Clean UK Driving License required
* Excellent Fault Finding Skills
* CSCS Card
The ideal candidate will have an interest in technology and be looking to learn and progress their career. We provide ongoing training on and off site.
You Can Look Forward To...
£30,000 - £40,000 basic salary depending on experience
Call out rota with extra payments
A friendly working environment
On-going training and support
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license. Fuel card to be issued, private mileage not covered