If you are a talented and ambitious security services engineer, then we would love to hear from you. We currently have a number of fantastic opportunities to join our Fire and Security Systems Operational Field services team.
* Carry out PPM, reactive calls and Small Works on Fire & Security Systems within their region as required.
* Attendance on time and completion of certification to service level agreements.
* Service and repair various multi-disciplined security systems
* Complete all work following Health and safety requirements
* Identifying required parts and informing the service desk
* Where possible ensure repairs are fixed first time whilst providing regular updates to the Service Desk.
* Maintain local client relationships during installation works and providing regular updates to the client.
* Ensuring vehicle stock is maintained at optimum level and kept safe and secure at all times.
* Display a "can do attitude" with the ability to work independently.
* Carry out individual Engineer Vehicle / PPE / safety equipment & calibration checks in line with company policies.
* Be available for point of escalation for support and technical issues in and out of hours.
* Promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security of self, team and others.
* To ensure compliance with the Company quality standards and safeguard the quality of operational delivery