Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. In addition, one Saturday a month 9:00am - 1pm (overtime paid at time and a half)
Who We Are:
Global 4 are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets. There are two things we are passionate about - employee satisfaction and our customers. We are committed to delivering first class customer service, achieved through continuous on-going employee development, reflected in our various awards and accreditations.
Are you passionate about delivering quality Customer Service? Then this is the role for you.
Due to expansion & growth we are looking for talented Customer Service Specialist to join an ever-growing Customer Support team here at Global 4.
Being a part of our excellent Customer Support Team means you'll be providing broadband and 1st line technical support for our residential and business customers. Being pro-active and having a problem-solving mindset will be key to exceeding the customers' expectations.
You and the Team will be the first voice our customers hear when reporting a fault, so it's of paramount importance that the first impression they get is that of quality support and excellent levels of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Diagnosing and resolving phone or broadband queries for our residential customers offering support for Broadband, Phone and PC as appropriate.
* Taking ownership of the customers' situation, following it through to a successful conclusion, escalating where required.
* Managing all customers technical or fault queries promptly, demonstrating our expertise and company values at all times.
* Providing first contact resolution wherever possible to deliver a first- class customer experience within agreed timescales.
Upon starting with us we'll begin building your personal development plan. Allowing us to put together a true career path with milestones to achieve and prospects to aim for.
Once every 3 months you'll be meeting with your line manager to discuss your progress and targets for the following quarter.
Throughout your career with us there will be lots of opportunities to gain experience and qualifications to help with your development.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Excellent telephone techniques and manner.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong IT Skills
* Experience troubleshooting Technical Problems
* Reward and recognition awards.
* Holiday entitlement 25 days' increasing to 30 days with service (plus bank holidays).
* Pension scheme.
* Death in service benefit.
* Sky TV.
* Fresh fruit, tea and coffee.
* Ongoing training and development.
Global 4 are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage Foundation employer