Sales Development Representative (SaaS)
Salary: £28,000 p.a. basic, on target earnings £32,000 p.a. ++
Our client is an EdTech SaaS business that provides educational software for higher education and the corporate sector, currently with over 600 clients international. Their software provides highly efficient tools to manage and deliver content and engage students/audiences in virtual environments.
They are looking for experienced SaaS Sales Development Reps that are looking to develop their sales career within an organization that will be able to offer good career growth.
The role will be primarily lead management and prospect qualification but will also entail some account management in order to renew and expand existing International accounts.
The ideal candidate will have c2 years SaaS SDR experience and must be flexible, creative, proactive, and hands-on, with an ability to achieve personal performance targets while working collaboratively in a fast-paced sales environment.
* Developing and managing Leads (Inbound & Outbound) to create a robust Pipeline of qualified Opportunities
* Making c50 prospect contacts per day (calls, email & social media)
* Working to weekly targets and performance metrics for sales qualified leads (SQLs) and opportunity creation (SQOs)
* Working as part of a dynamic sales engagement process to help deliver a high conversion rate
* Using data to analyse and prioritise prospects to ensure a balanced use of time
* Maintaining Salesforce records and use internal tools to maximize efficiency
* Working closely with the Marketing team to create relevant, localised and effective campaigns
* Selling in a consultative manner to identify customer needs and find an initial fit with our products/services
* Actively providing feedback to the Product team to help improve our offering
* Reporting to the Business Development team on prospecting results (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
* Staying up to date with new products/services and pricing
* Representing the company at industry trade shows and conferences
* Degree educated
* 1+ years experience working as a SDR within a SaaS environment
* Track record of achieving performance targets
* Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and Sales process software
* Proficiency with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts)
* Understanding of sales performance metrics
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to deliver engaging presentations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to discuss business needs and communicate the company's value proposition