Back-end Python/Django Developer | £30,000 - £40,000 | Remote
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up that are disrupting FinTech's traditional view that software
needs to be a complex, difficult and expensive.
Due to recent funding they're looking to add two developers to the team to help expand there software to encompass cash management and corporate treasury.
What they're after -
- Essential - Experience with Python and Django.
- Desirable - Experience with PostreSQL, Selenium.
- Experience with Django Rest framework is beneficial.
- Any previous experience with financial software is also beneficial.
And in return -
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Employee share options Discounted gym membership
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Employer pension contributions
If this role is of interest please email me at (url removed) and we can go through the position in more detail