Custard Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a very successful company based in Tamworth for a passionate and driven Marketing Manager to join their team. The company were established 30 years ago and are widely considered industry leaders in their field. They continue to grow, whilst maintaining a fun and friendly working environment for their staff. This is a company who genuinly care about their clients and their employee's and are looking for someone who will live and breath their company values and be an important part of their amazing established team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience, be passionate and eager to own, manage and develop a full marketing mix role in a growing department.
This will cover all aspects of marketing including, but not limited to: marketing strategy & analytics, design, copywriting, website & CRM management, video creation & editing, social media management, content creation, managing events, internal communications & other tasks relating to the successful marketing of PCS.
The company offer Generous holiday entitlement, flexible working with days working from home, regular team building days and events plus more. There is parking onsite.
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Skilled in the Adobe Suite including: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
* Filmora/Moovly experience preferable
* SEO, Keywords & Analytics understanding
* Solid understanding of social media
* Understanding of marketing strategies & their implementation
* Experience in writing/presenting KPI reports
* Working knowledge of WordPress
* Strong design & copywriting skills
* Creative and ideas driven
* Confident in managing & mentoring another member of the team without supervision
* Tender experience beneficial
* Strong stakeholder management
* Experience of working to & meeting tight deadlines
* Flexibility to meet last minute requests
* Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
* Excellent time keeping
* Ability to build rapport & strong relationships
* Well organised & able to manage simultaneous campaigns
* Willingness to engage in all aspects of the business
* Ability to drive preferable
If you are interested in this position please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail