Four Seasons Health Care Group are looking for a Regional Trainer to support across our care homes in Glasgow
The Regional Trainer role is to support a specified Portfolio of homes to equip team members with the knowledge and practical skills to deliver high quality care to our residents and to deliver and co-ordinate learning solutions to ensure regulatory requirements are met
Successful candidates should have experience of Health and Social Care training, be able to deliver training at all levels; experience in the care industry; familiar with statutory and mandatory training for care and has previously used E-Learning modules.
Due to the travel requirements, a full UK driving license is required. The role comes with a car allowanceKEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist their specified region in identifying learning needs for teams to deliver high quality care.
- Liaise with Home Managers and take ownership and responsibility for induction of new team members when required.
- Plan appropriate courses to take place as per identified need including venue, attendees and appropriate resources.
- Assist with the design and delivery of learning courses, liaising with subject matter experts within the business and the Learning and Development Manager to build a catalogue of effective learning resources and solutions.
- Deliver induction and refresher training to all team members in the region they are supporting via a variety of different methods, including classroom sessions and virtual learning opportunities.
- Facilitate Level 3 Moving and Handling Train the Trainer courses and provide ongoing support and advice to their region relating to safe people handling and risk assessments.
- Monitor effectiveness of learning interventions and obtain feedback from delegates to ensure interventions are customer focused.
- Support homes by carrying out observations of practice to assess effectiveness of the learning provided and highlight any concerns.
- Experience in the Health and Social Care sector
- Experience of delivering and coordinating learning
- Knowledge of relevant H&SC training and regulatory requirements
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with operational and support colleagues
- Flexible, adaptable and able to travel with occasional overnight stays
- Full UK driving license
- Good Literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of the design and development of face to face and virtual learning solutions and resources
- Education and Training Award qualification or equivalent
If you would like to join our team and help to provide an excellent service please click on Apply now.