We are currently recruiting an experienced Bookkeeper to cover maternity leave at our Bromborough office in the Wirral. You will also be required to support our office in Rainhill so you must be able to travel between both offices and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
As Bookkeeper your role is to support the management team with responsibility for all bookkeeping / finance administration along with general administrative tasks within the North West offices.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager your key responsibilities as Bookkeeper are:
* To be the first line contact for the region on all financial issues
* Manage credit control of customer accounts
* Reconciling supplier statements and making payments via OPERA
* Liaising with payroll for journal entries
* Making payment to HMRC for payroll related items
* Processing quarterly VAT return, submission, and payment to HMRC
* Liaising with company accountant and Rock colleagues
* General administrative duties and ad-hoc projects
* Excellent organisation and time keeping skills working to deadlines
* Clear and confident communication skills
* Standards, systems, procedures, and process focused
* Self-motivated, using own initiative, desire to learn and achieve
* Qualifications relating to bookkeeping:
* Qualified by Experience
* Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Qualification
* Association of Accounting Technician at NVQ level 2,3 or 4
* Certificate with CIMA, ACCA, ACA
* Experience of using Opera, SAGE and Microsoft Office packages
At Rock Compliance we believe our people are central to the success of our business. It is through this team spirit, known as Team Rock, that we believe that we can create innovative solutions to our clients' problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and in line with GDPR.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience