Business & Economics Teacher
Contract Type: Temporary
Start Date: ASAP End Date: N/A
Job Overview: iQ Education are looking for a knowledgeable Business Studies & Economics Teacher to join an great school in Enfield.
Our Client: Our client an inclusive school that has been rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED twice since opening in 2000. They welcome students from a range of backgrounds and they have a commitment to nurturing and supporting each and every student that joins them. They chose 'equality' as one of their core values because they are a school that celebrates diversity.
Responsibilities and Duties: Teaching classes up to KS5, the successful Business & Economics Teacher will need to have excellent experience gained in similar UK schools. They will also need to be willing to take a few Pre-Planned Geography lessons each week. The successful candidate will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice and be prepared to share their skill with all team members. There will be an expectation for the successful candidate to be inspirational to both staff and students by showing creative approaches to the delivery of the curriculum.
* You will be qualified to teach in the UK holding QTS following your PGCE, SCITT, GTP or OTT
* You will have a good degree in the subject area or a relevant subject
* You will have a solid CV of experience teaching in the UK classroom to the UK curriculum
* You will be an inspirational educator to plan and deliver exceptional lessons
* You will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice in your classroom
* You will be prepared to be a part of the wider school community
How to apply: If this role is of interest to you, if your situation, availability and experiences meet the above criteria and if you have the right to work in the UK, APPLY NOW