Primary School Teacher
Contract Type: Temporary Contract
Start Date: March 2021
End Date: July 2021
Job Overview: iQ Education are looking for an enthusiastic KS2 Primary School Classroom Teacher to join a lovely school in Bromley.
The School: Our Client is looking for a Qualified Primary Classroom Teacher to work within their enthusiastic and supportive team to challenge their pupils to be the best they can be.
They provide a caring and stimulating learning environment, enabling all of their children to thrive, learn and enjoy their time at school. Parents and staff work together in an atmosphere of cooperation to promote a love of learning and the development of the whole person
Responsibilities and Duties: Teaching classes up to KS2, the successful Primary school Teacher will need to have excellent experience gained in similar UK schools. The successful candidate will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice and be prepared to share their skill with all team members. There will be an expectation for the successful candidate to be inspirational to both staff and students by showing creative approaches to the delivery of the curriculum.
* Inspiring and highly motivated
* A knowledgeable and highly effective practitioner
* Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
* Highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons
* An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
* Able to establish and maintain a positive relationship with pupils, colleagues and parents Rigorous in ensuring pupils' progress
* Confident using assessment and data analysis
* Ambitious and welcome new challenges
Application are welcomed if your situation, availability, experiences meet the above criteria. Please make sure you are qualified to teach in the UK that you have the right to work in the UK, before applying