Vacant Property Account Manager:
Location: Nationwide - Working from home primarily, will be required to travel to customer sites and or office, will be required to travel to head office on occasion.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable salary (depending on experience), commission, company car/ car allowance, mobile phone, laptop
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time, Monday - Friday
At Safesite Security Solutions we provide various products and services to ensure vacant properties are safe and secure.
The account manager is the key point of contact between Safesite Security Solutions and our existing customers, promoting our products and services, then negotiating contracts with the aim of maximising sales profit. This will be achieved by responding to and sourcing, new business opportunities either in person or over the phone/email.
To generate sales and manage existing client accounts relating to vacant property. To actively contribute to the functions of the Sales Team and general smooth running of the company.
Vacant Property Account Manager Main Duties & Accountabilities:
* Achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals, objectives and KPI's
* Working with management under the overall existing security business plan
* Deal with sales enquiries predominantly by answering the phone and responding to emails
* Managing a portfolio of accounts by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers
* Gain a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements
* Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
* To develop a pipeline of new opportunities, closing sales opportunities and securing contracts/sales working with clients existing and new
* Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
* Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
* Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
* Attending client meetings and giving presentations when required
* Recording sales and order information on our computer system
* Attending team meeting and reporting on progress
* Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
* Contribute to the development and implementation of procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy
* Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
* Ability to present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
* Monitor changes or developments within the industry
Level of Knowledge & Experience:
Experience in the vacant property industry is required.
* Excellent confidence, communication and negotiating skills
* Able to analyse situations and make decisions accordingly
* Good organisational and time management skills, plus attention to detail
* Good IT and numerical skills
* Competitive salary, commission, company car/ car allowance, mobile phone, laptop
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Additional one day of holiday per year of service up to 5 years.
* On-site gym free to use for all members of staff
* Staff social events such as our Annual Christmas Party and Summer BBQ
* Car Park and street parking available