Salary: £50,000- £80,000 (Dependant on experience)
Do you want to be the best? If so come and work for the best
* Are you an experienced Enterprise, Solution or Technical Architect, or looking to take your next step in to a more senior business focussed role?
* Would you love the opportunity to work with one of the most highly respected engineering and project management consultancies in the world?
* Would you like to work with a business who are a top employer in the UK, have a genuine focus on its staff, their professional development and offer an excellent work life balance?
* Would you like to work on major EA transformation projects whose outcomes which have an impact on the everyday world around us?
* Would you like to be an integral part of a team, where your direct input will be pinnacle in shaping and delivering major UK projects?
Our client are leaders in their space and looking to attract a large number of professionals across a broad range of skills in Enterprise Architecture, Strategic Leadership and Technical Project delivery at all levels.
Sector: Defence, Aerospace, Government, Project Management, Business Consultancy
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience with fantastic benefits and work/ life balance.
The focus of the projects is on digital and technology transformation, strategy, architecture development and business change integration. The roles can be diverse, however involve a mixture of client-facing consulting services, architectural design, technical assurance, strategic leadership, business development activities and recommending solutions that challenge the status quo!
The client is happy to flex the background fit' of the individual, however the ideally suited candidate person will possess:
* A Degree in a science, computing or engineering subject or equivalent experience
* A Technology background with relevant commercial experience in a technical or consulting environment.
* Experience in Enterprise Architecture or Technical Project Management.
* Full project service lifecycle including concept through to sourcing, design, build, test and deployment.
* Demonstrable experience in requirements definition and management.
* A strong interest and appreciation of technology trends and government IT strategy such as, Cloud, O365, Cyber Security, Big Data and Digital service design and delivery
* Experience of identifying, developing and transitioning knowledge to up-skill internal teams
* Good general consulting skills (structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and strong stakeholder engagement).
* Excellent communication skills at all levels including strong stakeholder management focussed skills.
* Architectural modelling skills using UML, BPMN, ArchiMate 3.0 & Enterprise Architecture tooling such as Archi, BiZZDesign Enterprise Studio, Sparx Enterprise Architect & MooD.
* Understanding of and experience with the use of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as ISO42010, TOGAF, Zachman and the ITIL & IT4IT service architecture frameworks.
* Appreciation of V-V & EASE System Engineering processes and MODAF & NAF frameworks.
* Appreciation of Agile development methodologies including SAFe, DSDM & SCRUM, DevOps & continuous methods.
* Experience across Base/Fixed systems, working to Defence ICT policies, including JSP 604 is highly desirable.
* Experience ensuring full life costs are captured across the enterprise landscape
* Working within ITIL / SIAM environments with multiple support towers & service vendors
*Security Clearance - Due to the nature of the projects, candidates will ideally have current SC/ DV clearance - or be eligible and happy to be put through high-level clearance